Your Safety is our Priority
As we prepare to re-open, we wish to assure our customers that we are following all guidelines, as set out by Provincial and local health authorities, in regards to preventing the spread of Covid-19. Additionally, we continue to follow protocols set out by the World Travel & Tourism Council for Attractions demonstrating our commitment to ensuring the safety of our passengers and crew.
With the lifting of pandemic restrictions, we have reinstated our popular Dinner Cruises and our WildCat cruises are scheduled to resume mid-June.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit this season:
- There are no current passenger number limitations due to Covid-19 restrictions. Passenger limits are only governed by Transport Canada Regulations
- Continued social distancing recommendations in the Ticket Office, embarkation areas.
- Shielded guards at all points of sale
- Optional wearing of face masks in public areas in the Ticket Office and aboard the vessel by all passengers and personnel
- Hand sanitation stations in the Ticket Office and the embarkation deck of the boat
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high-contact surfaces, restrooms, furnishings prior to each departure
- Sanitizing of POS equipment between transactions. Tap available at all points of sale
- We continue to monitor Federal, Provincial and Local health department regulations and will enact recommended health measures as they arise.
If you have any concerns, we encourage you to bring them to the attention of the ticket counter representative or Captain of the vessel.
At 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises we are committed to offering a safe and comfortable cruising experience and while we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to the virus, we are confident that these protocols will provide superior safeguards to reduce the spread.
NOW LETS GO CRUISING!