Your Safety is our Priority
As we prepare to re-open, we wish to assure our customers that we are following all guidelines, as set out by Provincal and local health authorities, in regards to preventing the spread of Covid-19. Additionally, we have implimented protocols set out by the World Travel & Tourism Council for Attractions demonstrating our commitment to ensuring the safety of our passengers and crew.
Unfortunately, due to the continuing world-wide pandemic and the anticipated decrease in tourism traffic, we have chosen to suspend many of our products for the start of our 2021 Season, including our popular Dinner and WildCat cruises, as they are not well suited for social distancing protocols. We hope to reinstate these offerings later during the 2021 season. If you’re visiting this spring, we hope you’ll consider returning in the future to participate in these other great experiences.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit this season:
- Limiting vessel passengers to 33% of licensed capacity
- Passengers screening at Point of Sale
- Registration of all passengers for tracing purposes if necessary
- Enforcing social distancing in the Ticket Office, embarkation areas and aboard the vessel including, partitioning of deck areas
- Shielded guards at all points of sale
- Mandatory wearing of face masks in public areas in the Ticket Office and aboard the vessel by all passengers and personnel
- Hand sanitation stations in the Ticket Office and the embarkation deck of the boat
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high-contact surfaces, restrooms, furnishings prior to each departure
- Sanitizing of POS equipment between transactions. Tap available at all points of sale
If you have any concerns, we encourage you to bring them to the attention of the ticket counter representative or Captain of the vessel.
At 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises we are committed to offering a safe and comfortable cruising experience and while we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to the virus, we are confident that these protocols will provide superior safeguards to reduce the spread.
NOW LETS GO CRUISING!